Giggle for the Day: Confession is good for the soul, but bad for your career, lol.

Don’t you hate it when the person laughing the loudest at your jokes is yourself, lol? Save me the humiliation and take part in one of Giggle Bingo's fab 5 Bingo Rooms and experience online bingo as it should be. Remember, you have an escalated offer of a 250 percent first deposit bonus waiting to be claimed, so don’t muck about, log into Giggle Bingo today.

Want to clamp your hands on some dosh? Who wouldn’t? I know I’d be top of the queue, lol.

Bingo Ball for Life is an exciting, world-first for bingo players as it allows you to own your very own lucky bingo number, stylised uniquely by you, that could grab over GBP50,000 per year.

Bingo on your lucky Bingo Ball for Life number and not only do you bank the pot but you share in GBP1 000 every week.

All you’ve got to do is make a deposit, launch one of Giggle Bingo's fab 5 Bingo Rooms and start playing. The more you play, the higher your chances of winning with your Bingo Ball for Life number.

Have fun and go get ‘em, click here to play bingo at Giggle Bingo!